I don't believe in low fat cooking

Eat what you love.
"if it looks good, eat it!" - Andrew zimmern (Bizarre foods)
"I like to eat street foods" - Bobby chinn (world cafe asia)
.. "foody munster!"

Monday, March 19, 2012

Jaw breaker? Chokeslam? Stonecold Stunner?: zark's burger - Taft

me and my friends had dinner at zark's burger, located in front of la salle taft.

BURGER MADNESS!

charan!!!!!


joshua with his "jaw breaker".


philip together with his "chokeslam".

and moi with my "stone cold stunner"..

...and dont forget my fish and fries...:)


(chokeslam)

(jaw breaker)


 (stone cold stunner with fish and fries)


michie: "STONE COLD STUNNER"
-Double cheeseburger in bed of fresh lettuce, tomato, bacon, mushroom and caramelized onions.
-and fish and fries

Joshua: "JAW BREAKER"
-Triple cheeseburger with spam, bacon and cheese sauce

Philip: "CHOKESLAM"
-quadruple burger topped with bacon, spam, egg and cheese...

SOLVE!!!
take out, anyone?!!:)

place: 3/5
food: 4/5
price: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment