I don't believe in low fat cooking

Eat what you love.
"if it looks good, eat it!" - Andrew zimmern (Bizarre foods)
"I like to eat street foods" - Bobby chinn (world cafe asia)
.. "foody munster!"

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Celebrating my 21st birthday: Mesa Filipino Moderne Tomas Morato

I do consider myself a bit of an outcast, i only have 1 or 2 friends to talk to in my early years at school, even to my family members as they are so outgoing, and me being, uhmm.. "KJ". Anyway, since 1st year High school (2002) up to now, i always celebrate my birthday with my grade school/High school friends. from 1995-2006, kami-kami padin ang magkaka-klase. As i was saying, mejo shy-type ako non, so mga grade3-4 na'ko nagkaron ng mga friends, at sila yun! so for almost 15 years of friendship, Thank you guys..
sayang kulang kami..

photo from gottotravel.blogspot.com

We had our dinner at Mesa. My cousin owns this branch in Tomas Morato and it's my 3rd time to visit Mesa so here's a simple way to satisfy everyone's taste buds!



nice..

so let's start!
Laing 2 ways: taro leaves, pork, shrimp paste and coconut cream topped with adobo flakes served original and crispy.
Squid stuffed with meat and vegetables.

Beef 2 ways: served saucy and crispy

kawawang Pinatayong Manok - before

After.

lovely pork binagoongan

best seller: boneless Tilapia served with 4 sauces. 

tinapa roll - i love this!!

one of my close friends. (hi cci - pimples,yes hello!)
lovers ba ito??? janis???! 

surprise!!! my cousin told the manager that it's my birthday celebration so they sang a very special.. uhmmm.... not so birthday song??! Bubuka ang bulaklak.. ^___^
free yummy cassava cake!

thank you to my kuya ron,  and thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment