I don't believe in low fat cooking

Eat what you love.
"if it looks good, eat it!" - Andrew zimmern (Bizarre foods)
"I like to eat street foods" - Bobby chinn (world cafe asia)
.. "foody munster!"

Saturday, May 19, 2012

dinner with channing tatum: kangaroo jack, SM north edsa

I've been busy a couple of weeks now, but when it comes to my family, especially my cousins and friends, i'll find a way just to be with them. so,when I found out that 21 jumpstreet (jonah hill and channing tatum) is Now showing in cinemas, i immediately told my cousins about it!


so after the movie, we decided to have our dinner at kangaroo jack.



for our appetizer, we had their chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce! wow! 
chicken tenders 110

shayne ordered dory in lemon butter. (hmmm!,i like the taste of the sauce.)
dory in lemon butter sauce 110

ate eizelle had her bangus ala kiev (she had a hard time pronouncing it. hehe.)
i forgot the price!??...

and as for me, i ordered their sirloin with gravy. the meat may not be the "melts in your mouth" type as the others would say, but i really enjoyed eating it because of the rice and the sauce.
sirloin 145

overall, we enjoyed our dinner! SOLB!!!
me like it!!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment