I don't believe in low fat cooking

Eat what you love.
"if it looks good, eat it!" - Andrew zimmern (Bizarre foods)
"I like to eat street foods" - Bobby chinn (world cafe asia)
.. "foody munster!"

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spaghetti in the House: The Old Spaghetti House

i remember the first time we had our dinner at The Old Spaghetti House. me and my cousins were planning to try this restaurant ever since because we love pasta, so when we found out that TOSH has a branch in SM north Annex, we decided to dine here after we watched Vampires Suck.




ate eizelle, moi and shayne..

we fell in love with the place. the designs, wooden birds, chandelier.. and of course, the Food!

ate eizelle with her grilled chicken in pesto

(grilled chicken in pesto)

(serious!) shayne with her garlic and mushroom pasta

(garlic and mushroom pasta)

and my seafood marinara!

we loved it!!! sarap!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment