I don't believe in low fat cooking

Eat what you love.
"if it looks good, eat it!" - Andrew zimmern (Bizarre foods)
"I like to eat street foods" - Bobby chinn (world cafe asia)
.. "foody munster!"

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Affordable Italian Food: Ristorante Bigoli Trinoma (Late post)

I had a date with my cousin, shayne and our friend, maurice in Trinoma. They asked me to hang out with them and have some laughs since i'm very busy and having a rough week. Well, of course i said yes!

since i haven't tried chewy junior yet, well.. they bought a box of it.^_^

after some walking and talking, they asked me if i want something to eat. and again, i said yes!
i told them that i want to eat pizza, chicken or pasta.:)
so we head over to bigoli.

Serving affordable Italian food


baked ziti, beef stromboli, bigoli special pizza,  salad, italian chicken and cheese pizza and
with their bread sticks, yummy! oh, and did i mention that they're free? yup! Hot and fresh from the oven, shayne really liked it and so did i. 


"she's excited.. i can tell!:)"


baked ziti
my baked ziti was served piping hot!!
-generous amount of cheese on top, al dente pasta and don't forget my bread stick. = hoooray!! 

hi maurice!! thank you guys for this treat!


 :) I've been busy lately and i just felt special!..and again, thank you for giving me THE latest album of mi love! hihihi!
wala lang. share ko lang!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment