I don't believe in low fat cooking

Eat what you love.
"if it looks good, eat it!" - Andrew zimmern (Bizarre foods)
"I like to eat street foods" - Bobby chinn (world cafe asia)
.. "foody munster!"

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Awesome Experience: yummy eats food fair 2011 (super late post)



Yummy Eats Food Fair was held last may 21, 2011 at the NBC tent, Bonifacio Global City Taguig.



well, i took a sample from each booth (takaw ko.!) Mochiko, kusina ni maria, merry moo, calamansi lime bar, sea salt + caramel ice cream and daddy's chicken are <3!!
and also, i won a GC from Amaya's Frozen caramel. and here it is!- yey!!

mochiko ice cream

merry moo!

sea salt and caramel ice cream

big daddy's chicken

adobong tahong pasta - i really loved it!

cute!

taro chips, anyone? :)

free ice cream!

with miss issa liton and miss becky kho

michiko meets mochiko!

One of the highlights of my YEE was getting to meet the chefs and the girls behind yummy magazine. i was able to get a picture with yummy magazine's editor in chief, Becky Kho..
i look soooo nene here.

eeew.. excuse me for my "nkakaumay na pose"
chef bruce Lim,(chef's table) which was awesome!

Pastry chef Aileen Anastacio (true confections/ my favorite recipes) 

overall, my YEFF experience was truly one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment